Hey ho! It’s Friday! This week has been a bit quiet on the blog and on my Facebook page. We’ve been kinda busy doing different things – the first part of the week started out GREAT….the last 2 days not so much…….. I’m joining up again with but why mummy why to share with you some of the… Continue reading Love the little things #2.
Evening all….and what a great evening it is….not least because it is Friday! This week has been kinda tough going – not even sure why – think I’m just tired, and tiredness really does have such a big impact on ‘life’ really doesn’t it?! Anyhow, it is Friday and after the week that has been… Continue reading Love the little things.
Urgh. I am having one of those days where I think, ‘please just let me do THIS’. I am going to have a little rant right now and then later, think I didn’t really mean that. But some days I JUST want to
1. Get up when I want.
2. Go to the toilet without any interruptions – no one shouting, “mummy where are you? mummy I need my breakfast, mummy where’d you go? Nice pants mummy……
3. Eat ALL my toast….I’d like a day where I didn’t have to share it….I know it sounds crazy and selfish and why on earth would that annoy you, but sometimes it does. Like they have their own toast, why mine? There’s has peanut butter too!
4. Drink a full cup of hot coffee.
5. Only have to say sentences once.
6. Shower and get dressed with no spectators.
7. Watch TV ALL day….whilst drinking that HOT coffee.
8. Not step on a toy – that can REALLY hurt.
9. Talk to hubster about his day my day without fighting for his attention.
10. Eat my lunch / dinner while it is still hot and all in one go.
I could probably go on, but I won’t…..I’m just having one of those days………….
Feeling inspired by The Imagination Tree and their post on their Creative Arts area and gallery for kids, I thought I would share with you all our take on it at our home. Our house is pretty small – a 3 bedroom bungalow…so as much as I would LOVE to have a wee area devoted… Continue reading A little creativity…..
A different kind of post for me this evening, but I thought I’d share some of the things that we’ve been loving around here! Some things for the kids, some things for the family as a whole and some things for me – nothing too exciting I have to admit, but for us it’s bringing… Continue reading What we’re loving around here, right now!
Oooooooooh it has been a long week …..so glad it’s Friday! Is it bad that I was really tempted to keep J off pre school today and have a dvd and movie day?? He’s only been back 1 week! So, I’m back with some of my outfits from this past week…..since starting out on this little… Continue reading Trying to put a bit of yummy into this mummy #8
Evening folks. *Looooooooooooooooong exhale* Monday evening, kids are in bed, time to chill – a little! Need to try to get the washing machine going again – I think a sock or something has got stuck, need to mop the kitchen floor – I spilled and squashed a tub of VERY soft blueberries, and I… Continue reading Splish, splash, splosh!