With the Summer holidays approaching ever so quickly I thought I’d share with you all our list of family days out in Northern Ireland! I shared this last year over on our Facebook page, so apologies if you’ve already seen it there!
First up is our top free days out:
- *Tannaghmore Gardens and Farm
- * Peatlands Park, Tyrone
- * Edenvilla Park and Secret Garden
- * Pickie Park, Bangor
- * Ulster Museum and Botanic gardens
- * Stormont Park.
- * Lakeland Forum Enniskillen
- * Wallace Park, Lisburn
- * Belfast Castle and Cavehill Playground (there is a slight cost involved here)
- * Lady Dixons
- * Victoria Park
- * The People’s Park, Ballymena.
*Hillsborough forest for a walk and to feed the ducks, then onto the play park in the village. (there is also a play park in Annahilt
*White Rocks beach – for rock pools and sand dunes.
* Murlough beach.
*Silent Valley (Slight cost for car park)
* Lurgan Park.
* Benone beach – new outdoor pool there too apparently!
*Antrim Castle Gardens.