Sharing today our list of places that we hope to visit this Summer! I doubt we will make it to them all, but we will definitely be trying out many of them. Some for the first time!
* Butterfly house @ Seaforde and gardens. (This seems to get a mixed review from people) I have been before, a good while ago now and have to admit I didn’t really enjoy it. But, I’m not a big fan of things that flap!
* Drumawhey Minature Railway
* Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
*Ulster American Folk Park Omagh (I think you can convert your Tesco vouchers for here!)
*Aunt Sandra’s Candy Factory
*Lisburn Swimming Pool / Bangor Aurora (have been to Lisburn and had Bangor recommended)
* Belfast Zoo / Dublin Zoo (if I’m honest, I prefer Dublin zoo, not least because it’s on flatter ground!)
* Castlewellan Forest Park
* The Ark Farm (again you can use Tesco vouchers) / Streamvale / Clementsmount Fun Farm.
* Funtastic (I have to say I am not a big fan of soft play, BUT, if I were to pick one this is it!)
* Exploris, combined with a little trip on the ferry!
*We are Vertigo
*Click and Climb, Dundonald.
* Armagh Planetarium
* This summer there is the Lego Exhibition in Belfast.
*Belfast Treasure Trail
There are lots of other places I’m sure that could be added to this list, why not add them in the comments below? I always love to hear of somewhere new to try 🙂
Hope you all have a great weekend!